Your face is the first thing that people notice about you. It is also the body part people commonly use to determine whether you are beautiful or not. This is the reason why it is important for you to look good all the time. However, this is easier said than done because looking good nowadays is a very costly endeavor.
Homemade Face Pack for Smooth Skin
Nonetheless, you can still look good if only you have your own face pack. In case you do not have it yet, simply follow the following and you are on your way to looking good:
- Lemon is a very effective natural bleaching or whitening substance.
- Papaya is also one of the most effective natural whiteners. Beat the flesh of raw papaya to a pulp. Apply the pulp to your face to make it soft and smooth. Regular application of papaya will result to a fair and smoother face complexion.
- On the other hand, if there is no papaya around, you can use avocado instead. Just like with papaya, avocado is also known for being a very good natural whitener. However, if you are using avocado, you need to rinse your face with milk every morning to improve your complexion as well as the texture of your face.
- Apply fresh lemon rind on your face to remove the tanning caused by exposure to the sun and pollutants. Doing this gives your face the needed vitamin C that removes the tanning effect and also supplies the skin with the necessary vitamins and minerals that are vital to good skin health.
- You can also grind or blend a few pieces of mint leaves. Apply the paste on the face, leaving it for at least 20 minutes. Afterward, rinse it with cold water. Regular application of this paste will result to a smooth and fair complexion for your face in a couple of weeks.
- Orange peelings are also great elements that can help you achieve fair and smooth complexion for the face. Mix the peelings with curd, mixing it thoroughly. Apply the paste to the face for about 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.