Our face is the most visible part of the body that is instantly seen by the people around us. Hence, it is very important for each individual to look good or at least maintain a clean and blemish-free face. But flaws are certainly not avoidable since anyone can suffer from certain blemishes that plague our face. In particular, red spots in the face are definitely one of the imperfections that people want to prevent.
Itchy red spots in the face can happen to anyone. So to avoid this annoying spots to flourish on your facial skin, here are some bits of useful information to help you deal with it.
What Are the Causes of Facial Itchy Spots?
You may be asking yourself how a person can get those itchy dark spots in their face. Well, the following are the common reasons for the appearance of red spots.
- Hygiene is the first on the list of causes for the appearance of itchy red spots as well as other blemishes in the face. A poor hygiene can invite lots of bacteria to thrive in your face thereby causing irritation.
- Insect bites can also be the cause the presence of itchy red spots in the face. The bumps caused by insect bites normally measures two to three millimeter and would disappear in a few days.
- Viral infections such as chickenpox, measles, or fifth disease can also induce the formation of itchy red spots in the face but normally fades after a week.
- In addition, acne can also account for the itchy red spots in the face. When a person has acne, small red bumps on the face appear at one to two millimeters in size.
Home Remedies and Treatments Red Itchy Spots on the Face
Although treatment for itchy spots in the face depends on their specific causes, there are some general kinds of cure that one can do in treating those red itchy spots. Below are some of the methods for dealing with red spots.
- As one of the most effective treatments that dermatologists have proven in conditioning the skin, aloe vera is certainly recommended. Applying aloe in the skin can help you achieve a smooth skin since it has anti-inflammatory properties which can even cure skin diseases such as ringworm, eczema, and can also provide relief in moisturizing dry, flaky skin.
- Since these red itchy spots in the face are oftentimes caused by bacteria, your doctor might prescribe antibiotics to get rid of these organisms in your body.
- And of course, nothing breaks the maintenance of a good hygiene. Salicylic can also provide relief.