Blood Purifying Herbs
Detoxification is an important element in maintaining one’s health. This is because if one’s system is unclean and full of impurities, diseases of all sorts are likely to occur. In the same token, purifying the blood is also very important because doing so is the best way to maintain one’s health and keep oneself away and safe from unwanted health problems. In order to detoxify your blood, try consuming the following foods on a regular basis:
Home Remedies Blood Purification
- Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices. These foods are rich in nutrients that are badly needed by the body to ensure health and a smooth system. Moreover, they are so desired because fresh vegetable and fruit juices are excellent detoxifiers. Fresh juices made from celery and parsley are the best known detoxifiers of the blood. On the other hand, juices from apple, carrots, beet, and lemon are known for cleansing the kidneys, intestines, and liver.
- One of the factors that can cause toxic substances to remain in your system is indigestion. As such, one should pay attention to the state of one’s digestion. To aid the natural digestion of foods, sprinkle black pepper on your food. Pepper is known to be effective in aiding digestion by stimulating the release of hydrochloric acids that are essential in burning foods. However, if you have low tolerance for spicy foods, makes sure to sprinkle only a small quantity at first.
- One of nature’s wonder foods is garlic, and it is also beneficial in detoxifying your system and in purifying your blood by aiding digestion. Chop three pods of garlic until fine and swallow it with a glass of water. Regular consumption of garlic will detoxify the stomach by reducing toxins and rejuvenating the blood. Moreover, garlic also promotes good intestinal health by promoting the growth of healthy bacteria.
- If there is a pomegranate fruit nearby, dry the peelings of the fruit and ground it until it becomes powdery. Take a teaspoon of this powder and mix it with a glass of warm water. Drink this concoction every morning to detoxify your blood. On the other hand, it is also effective in killing intestinal worms.
- Prepare a mixture of a glass of warm water and a tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Drink this concoction first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.