Suffering from chronic muscle inflammation can be extremely painful. It can impact your life by not being able to move normally. You can’t play active sports or simply you just miss out on the fun because of the muscle pain. There are over-the-counter medicines that help reduce the pain but the prolonged use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) is a serious cause of gastrointestinal complications. That is why many people are looking for ways to remedy and cure muscle inflammation the natural way.
Natural Cures and Treatment for Muscle Inflammation
There are always alternative remedies and cures for chronic muscle inflammation.These are natural therapies that help relieve pain and decrease the muscle inflammation at the same time help repair the tissues.
- Get plenty of rest of around 7 to 8 hours of sleep at night. The deep stage of sleep of is the time that the human body produces growth hormones. This is when tissues are being healed and repaired. Having an inadequate amount of sleep contributes to the pain felt by the body.
- Massage the body on the painful areas with a blend of essential oil, arnica, Calendula and St. John’s. The direct application of these essential oils nourishes the cells, helps the body metabolize waste and help heal injuries faster. The herb pharm is effective oil that helps relax tense muscles and improves the blood’s circulation that relieves the body of its muscle inflammation.
- Switch to a diet rich in mineral content and with plenty of vegetables and whole grains. The juice coming from vegetables, as well as green chlorophyll-rich food helps relieve muscle inflammation because it promotes the elimination of toxins out of the body. Cut back on eating meat that has a high content of saturated fat because it slows down the effective functioning of the liver. Animal fat likewise contain arachadonic acid, which is known to stimulate inflammation.
- A teaspoon of cayenne pepper mixed in 2 ounces of olive oil may be used as an ointment for the sore muscles. Cayenne has capsaicin which inhibits the secretion of a neurotransmitter substance that transmits the pain message to the brain.
- It is a safe method that applies magnetic fields into the body. It is called magnetic therapy which helps speed up the healing process and improves the quality of sleep. There is no adverse effect in this therapeutic process as it significantly reduces swelling and muscle inflammation. The magnets work by dilating the blood vessels limiting the amount of blood flow to the affected area. There are magnetic jewelries that you can wear to diminish muscle soreness and there are also magnet mattress pads that help ease muscle soreness.