Question: Can you tell me how do I remove black spots and dots from my face remedies? I want to lighten face, suggest me natural remedies for beautiful skin.
Answers: Sometimes having dark black spots on the face cannot be avoided especially if it is caused by genetics. But if you have dark spots on the face, don’t you wish you had a clearer facial skin free of dark, embarrassing spots? Surely, there are ways to treat dark spots on the face like applying heavy make up to conceal the spots.
Causes of Black Dark Spots and Dots on Face
Before you go for black spots on the face remedies, you need to know first what causes these dark spots. The black spots on your face may be due to the following causes:
- Exposure to sunlight. The rays of the sun could give out harmful effects to the skin especially on the face.
- Constant application of cosmetics with harsh ingredients
- Normal aging process
- Acne effects
- Hormonal and menopausal causes
- Pollution and other environmental irritants
- Hyper pigmentation
- Oral contraceptives
- Liver disease
- Improper skin care
- Unhealthy lifestyle such as eating fatty foods and cigarette smoking
Natural Home Remedies for Black Spots
Black spots on the face remedies can include application of synthetic face creams on your face but if you want a safer way to make those dark spots lighten or disappear, consider using natural and home remedies such as:
- Brewed chamomile tea with lemon juice. Place the mixture in a container and dab it to the affected area using cotton balls twice every day till the black spots lighten or disappear.
- Exfoliation. Exfoliate as often as possible to soften the dark spots on the surface of your face. Gently scrub your face at least thrice a week to rejuvenate the skin and to bring back the healthy look in you.
- You can also wear sunscreen to protect your skin
- Chopped parsley with lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the affected areas as part of black spots on the face remedies.