Pain in the stomach and back left side may be due to possible problems in the upper left edge of the liver or upper part of the person’s left ureter. Possible problems involving the lower tip of the left lung may also cause the pain.
Herpes zoster or shingles can occur in the left back side of a person and the upper left abdomen. Injury to the person’s spleen or a splenic tumor can also be the cause.
It may be possible that the person is suffering from stomach ulcer, pancreatitis, or tumor.The possible occurrence of left bowel inflammation or a left kidney stone is common as well. There is also such a thing as trapped wind that can cause back pains in the left area.
Causes Of Stomach And Back Pain
- Pain in the stomach and back right side of a person may mean a lot of things since it concerns the liver, gallbladder, right ureter, right adrenal gland, duodenum, appendix, and several blood vessels in the person’s right abdomen.
- Biliary colic or the presence of gallstones is one of the possible causes of pain in the right side and stomach of a person.
- In females, there is a chance that ovarian cyst is formed or ectopic pregnancy.
- A pulled muscle is also a possibility as well as the presence of trapped wind.
- Appendicitis is one of the most common sicknesses, while duodenal ulcers may also occur.
- Back and stomach pain can occur with or without each other. However, once they occur together, it must never be ignored because it could be critical.
- This type of pain often suggests possibly some problems internally which a physician would be able to diagnose.
- Abdominal pain may indicate a variety of ailments such as appendicitis, intestinal blood loss, bowel obstruction, and pancreatitis.
- People who have both stomach and back pain may be an outcome of kidney stones.
- It could also mean that there is a tumor, but consultation with a doctor should be made just to make sure.
- There may also be instances where there is an infected gallbladder.
Treatment For Stomach And Back Pain
As the causes vary depending on the type of sickness causing the stomach and back pain treatment of the sickness will also vary depending on the condition that the person is suffering from.
Possible home remedies for stomachache are:
- A heating pad placed on the abdomen for several minutes.
- Eating soda crackers and toast to help absorb extra acid that may be causing the pain.
- Yogurt can do wonders in resolving indigestion and other digestive issues.
- Activated carbon can absorb toxins.
Home remedies for backache:
- A heating pad may also be placed on the affected area.
- Resting – for instance, getting at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Sleeping on a comfortable bed surface.
- Adding garlic into the diet can also help treat back pain.