Yeast Free Diet Recipes
Yeast, which is clinically known as Candida albicans, has been a cause of various diseases such as inflammatory bowel diseases, bladder inflammations, chronic urinary infections, and oral thrush. Yeast infections can occur at any age and gender. There are a lot of medications available for the treatment of such infection, but coupling it with a yeast free diet plan will make the treatment process faster.
Yeast Free Diet Foods
- Green leafy vegetables
- Meat including beef, pork, and poultry
- Fish and shellfish
- Whole grains such as rice, couscous, and barley
- Unrefined vegetable oils
Yeast Free Diet Recipes in Details
- Roman chicken. This uses skinless chicken breast and organic herbs and spices. The skin contains more bacteria than the meat, so it is important to leave the skin behind. Cooked using unrefined vegetable oils, it is made sure that chicken is well cooked and tender.
- Steak and salad. This is a well-done broiled sirloin steak. The pork is a rich source of protein and qualifies to be yeast free especially when it’s well done. Salad made of fresh green leafy vegetables make it a more nutritious and yeast free diet recipe.
- Grilled salmon. Salmon is grilled to perfection as it is brushed with salt, pepper, and limejuice. Salmon proves to be protein rich and is considered as a yeast-free treat.
Side Effects of Yeast Free Diet Recipes
- Produce withdrawal-like symptoms: muscle weakness, irritability, and fatigue
- Positive side effects: increased energy, alleviation of symptoms such as constipation and digestive upsets