Sinus Jaw Pain Pressure
When the nasal passages get infected / inflamed, it affects the opening of the sinuses, occluding it. Consequently, air and mucus accumulates, which then leads to pressure on the jaw. This pressure results in severe sinus headache jaw pain.
Sinus Congestion Jaw Ache
- When the maxillary sinuses, situated behind the cheek bones, get inflamed / infected, there occurs extreme pain in jaw.
- Poor oral hygiene is a very important cause for sinus jaw pain. Bacterial infection in the maxillary sinus causes jaw pain. This can be differentiated from dental pain, since; the pain is limited only to the upper jaw.
- Pressure and pain in the face is experienced when one has sinus jaw pain. Other symptoms are: painful cheek bones, fever and yellow-green nasal discharge.
Sinus Infection Jaw Pain Relief
- A visit to the doctor is very important. Diagnosing the condition and starting medication speeds up the process of healing the sinus jaw pain.
- The doctor will prescribe anti-biotics to fight the infection speedily; and also give you medications for pain relief from sinus infection jaw pain.
- You could use decongestants that are available over the counter.
- Alongside, to hasten the cure, you could start consuming 1 lime every day. Lime is loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamin C. Vitamin C boosts the immune system and combats infection. Also, vitamin C is very essential for oral health.
- To ease pain and pressure in the jaw, use caraway seeds. Heat about a handful of seeds. Then wrap them in a muslin cloth and use as a heat pad over the painful jaw. This relieves the pain and allays congestion and pressure.