Native to Asia, the lemon is among the world’s most popular citrus fruits. Not only is it a good source of vitamin, it has been used widely for culinary purposes as it provides a pleasant taste and aroma to dishes.
Lemon Perfume Oil Benefits
- Choose the base oil that you will use for your fragrance oil. You may pick from grape seed oil, arnica oil, and jojoba oil. If you’re trying to cut down on the budget, you may even try vegetable oils.
- Prepare the concentrated lemon oil that you will use for fragrance. You may choose to use this oil alone or mix it with other scents to create a distinct scent.
- Prepare your tinted glass container where you will be pouring your fragrance oil.
- Pour your chosen base oil to your bottle with the help of a clean funnel.
- Now, slowly drop your lemon fragrance oil with the use of an eyedropper, one drop at a time. This is for you to gauge how strong the fragrance of the oil is. Three drops of fragrance oil should be enough for an ounce of your base oil.
- Allow your mixture to “infuse” by closing the lid of your glass container tightly, setting it aside, and letting it sit for a week in a cool, dark place.
- Your fragrance oil from lemon should be ready for use by then.