Learning to increase your vertical jump will be very useful in sports activities such as volleyball and basketball.
For this you need to strengthen your legs and the leg muscles. Calf muscles and quadriceps play an important role in vertical leap.
How To Increase Your Vertical Jump?
Here are some simple ways which will assist you in your vertical leap.
- Before any workout session, warm up your body by stretching your legs. As this is going to help you to increase your vertical leap.
- Using jumping rope is useful to condition your body and tune your body to do further exercise.
- Running up the stairs and walking down the stairs, will make your muscle and joints more flexible.
- Knee bending: stand straight; now bend at the knees and keep your back straight. Now crouch down as much as you can. Do not get hurt. Now slowly rise back to the original standing position. Do this for 20 times.
Exercises To Jump Higher
- Deep knee jump should be done in the same above method, only you have to increase the speed. Perform this exercise as many times as you can.
- Standing on the toe: first stand straight. Then stand on your toes. Lower down your back. Than rise again. You should do this exercise 10 times.
- Of all the exercise, jumping rope is the best and simple exercise to increase your leap by 10 to 20 inches.