How to Reduce Body Temperature
The following are simple ways on how to lower your body temperature:
- To cool down body temperature, soak some sabja seeds in water then add the soaked seeds into a glass of water with rose syrup.
- Eat lots of vegetables as they are proven to contain high percentage of water that can effectively bring down your temperature. As much as possible, take vegetables in their raw or salad form to ensure that you would get the desired cooling effect.
- Apply herbal or therapeutic oil and massage your body with it. This will not only lower your body temperature, it will also improve your blood circulation.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- You can also have plenty of vegetable and fruit juices and coconut water to cool down your body.
- Take a glass of butter milk with a teaspoon of salt to keep your body cool and fresh.
- Eat light food all throughout the day.
- Avoid spicy, hot and salty foods.
- Avoid fried, greasy and oily foods.
- Get a glass of warm water and add two teaspoons of butter to treat high body temperature.
- Avoid fermented foods such as sour cream and cheese.
- Cut down on your coffee and tea intake.
- Increase your intake of starchy foods, beans and grains.
- Take musk melon juice and add it with a spoon of sugar to keep your body cool.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.