Immediate, Quick UTI Relieve
Urinary tract infection happens when bacteria in the urinary tract that includes the kidney, ureter, bladder, and urethra intrudes into the opening, causing infection. This condition can be really painful once it worsens. Hence, immediate relief for UTI should be administered to the patient.
- Consume two capsules of Echinacea and Oregon root thrice a day to fight infection and provide quick relief for UTI.
- For acute UTI, have a half teaspoon of tincture taken for each hour. Mix equal parts of buchu, Echinacea, pipsissewa tinctures for four times a day until completely recovered.
- A tea made from marshmallow root is also effective in counteracting antiseptic effects of urva ursi tincture.
- UTI patients should increase their vitamin C intake to prevent bacteria from thriving.
- Also avoid irritant foods and increase consumption of alkaline-rich food such as milk, fruits, and vegetables.
Temporary Urinary Tract Infection Relief
- Temporary relief for UTI includes mixing half teaspoon of baking soda with 8 ounces of water in a glass. This provides relief for the first warning signs of UTI.
- Increase consumption of water to further cleanse the body by flushing out harmful substances in the body.
- Cranberry juice is also a good remedy to fight UTI. Mix with apple juice to add taste.
- Essential oil can be massaged on the area for four days after the symptoms indicated. Mix equal amounts of sandalwood, bergamot, tea tree, juniper, and frankincense, and rub the oil in the bladder area.
- Make sure to drink fresh berry juice every day to battle harmful bacteria in the urinary tract.