Pimple With No Head
Normally found on the jaw line, chin, around the nose, or on the cheeks, pimples especially without heads are definitely one big annoyance. Thus, knowing ways on how to pop a pimple with no head will be a really great help to spare people from its discomfort.
Pop A Pimple With No Head
- In popping a pimple with no head, the first step is to thoroughly wash both hands with soap to avoid any infection.
- The next step is by steaming. Or you can take a warm shower and let the hot water run over your face. This is because heat is beneficial in softening the skin pores to make it easier to pop your pimple.
How To Get Rid Of A Pimple With No Head
- Among the effective ways on how to get rid of a pimple with no head is by using a sterilized sewing needle. Sterilize the needle tip over an open flame or rubbing alcohol.
- With the sterile needle in your hands, gently poke the surface of the pimple. Remember to slowly and slightly poke the surface to prevent infection.
- Then you can use a tissue or gauze to squeeze the pus. Keep your materials as clean as possible when applying pressure.
- Now, check the popped pimple. If there is white pus oozing out of the pimple, use hot compress to further close the pimple.
- As always, prevent pimple infection by not picking the pimple and cleaning your face and hands as frequently as possible.