Health Benefits Of Lettuce
As they say, green leafy vegetables provide the most nutrition for our body. This is why lettuce is recommended for every diet. Health benefits of lettuce include the following:
Benefits Of Lettuce Juice
- Nutritional benefits of lettuce can be derived from its juice. Apart from its nutrients, lettuce juice (in rose oil mixture) can also be used in relieving headache or aiding for a peaceful good nights’ sleep.
- Health benefits of lettuce also include its high dietary fiber content, which aids in digestion and treating constipation.
- Eating lettuce has also been associated in minimizing the risk reduction of cancer, heart diseases, stroke, cataracts, etc. because of the presence of beta-carotene in fighting diseases.
- Lettuce also helps those who want to lose weight.
Nutritional Value Of Lettuce
- Rich in folic acid, lettuce is also known to be effective in preventing neural-tube birth defects.
- For insomniacs, lettuce consumption can also help condition the nervous system because of its sleep-inducing components.
- It has also been found that lettuce is useful in preventing spina bifida, anemia, as well as for better health of the liver.
- Lettuce mixed with spinach juice also aid in solving hair loss problems.
Nutritional Benefits Of Lettuce
- The vegetable is also thought to benefit people who are suffering from nervous cough.
- Lettuce also has high magnesium content that makes it beneficial for strengthening muscle tissues, brain, and nerve cells.
Gastritis, gout, obesity, loose bowel, stress, tuberculosis, ulcers, urinary tract infections, and other diseases can also be treated and prevented by frequent lettuce intake.