Jalapeno Burning Hands
Jalapenos contain capsaicin that could produce a burning sensation when it comes in contact with any skin surface. To treat the burning hands from jalapeno, you can try the following remedies:
Home Remedies For Jalapeno Burn
- Get a bowl of lemon or orange juice and dip your hands on it. You can also rub the affected part with lemon to soothe your burning hands from jalapenos.
- Another way to get rid of capsaicin oils is to wash your hands with detergent then soak them in a bowl of yoghurt or milk for 20 minutes.
- To soothe the burning sensation, you can make a paste out of baking soda and cold milk. Apply the paste on the affected area. Let it dry thoroughly before washing your hands with cold water. To totally get rid of the inflammation, apply the mixture at least five more times.
- To treat the burning hands from jalapeno, wash them immediately with rubbing alcohol.
Cure For Jalapeno Burns
- You can also soothe the burning feeling from jalapenos if you would moist your hands then rub table salt or baking soda on your palms or on the affected area.
- The burning hands can also be treated by directly applying aloe vera extracts on the burnt area. Aloe vera gel is known to soothe different kinds of burns.
- You can also make use of toothpaste as your immediate remedy for burnt hands from jalapenos. Be sure to use toothpaste with menthol to get the desired soothing effect.