Lighten Dark Hands
Men are obsessed to white skin in most part of world, so do women. Dark hand and dark feet are no-no to majority of people, but nature has given dark color skin to many persons according to their habitat, location and genes.
Melanin is the skin pigment responsible for color of the skin. Increased melanin pigments are responsible for darkening of skin of hand and feet. The UV rays of sun also change the color of the skin to dark shade.
To lighten dark hands and dark feet, one can use natural products instead of chemical bleach.Skin whitening agents contain extracts of aloe vera, lemon and hoards of other naturally available ingredients.
Home Remedies for Dark Hands and Feet
- Apply sunscreen lotion prior to step out in direct sunlight.
- Apply sunscreen half an hour before venturing out in sun.
- Carrying an umbrella to protect your hands and feet from sunlight is a good idea.
- Apply plain milk on your skin before taking bath. Milk acts well to lighten your dark hands and feet.
- An orange peel scrub is also useful. To prepare orange scrub all you have to do is grind the dry orange peel and make smooth powder. Now add milk and apply the paste on your hands and feet. It is a time tested home remedy for dark hands and feet skin.
- Add sandalwood powder to cucumber, tomato and lemon juice. Make a paste and apply it on the skin. This paste will make your dark hands and feet look brighter if applied regularly.
- Make a paste prepared of gramflour, turmeric powder, milk and apply on your hands and feet. This combination gives your skin brighter, lighter and glowing complexion to your skin.
- Potato juice also reduces dark pigmentation of your hand and feet if applied regularly before taking bath.