Cellulite is the deposition of fat cells in the skin, which is harmless, but affects more than 90% of women, sometime during their life.
Here are a few simple tips to get rid of the extra fat and cellulite,
- Jogging or riding a bicycle or a brisk walk for about fifteen to twenty minutes a day plays a crucial role in burning down the cellulite. It is also an essential part of the warm up session prior to a rigorous work out
- It is important to note that using dumbbells for the chest and the triceps is essential way to burn down cellulite and prevent its recurrence, especially, around the triceps.
- In addition to chest dumbbells, over head press using dumbbells are good for the shoulders.
Exercises To Reduce Cellulite On Legs And Thighs
Here is the simple exercise to get rid of cellulite on legs and thighs:
The legs contain the largest muscles of the body and are prone to develop cellulite. One of the best exercises for burning down extra fat is to hold the dumbbells in both the hands. Now gradually bend right leg forward, as if doing lunges. Repeat the same exercise with your left leg. This will strengthen the hamstring muscles and also get rid of cellulite.
Massage Therapy To Get Rid Of Cellulite
- Rub your skin with sea salt and massage the areas with cellulite concentration in light, circular motion. Work your way to the direction of your heart.
- Have a relaxing bath then massage your body, especially the affected areas with vitamin E oil to improve your skin texture.
- Combine 3 drops of rosemary and 3 drops of grapefruit essential oils with 2 teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Mix well then apply on areas with cellulite. Massage the affected area with the mixture application.
- Apply hot and cold water directly on the area with cellulites using a shower head. Switch from hot to cold then cold to hot water every 30 seconds for 5 minutes to get the desired results. Do this every day until cellulites disappear.
- Get an ordinary brittle brush then brush your cellulite to the direction of the heart.
- Rub your palms together until you generate heat then place your palms directly on areas where cellulites are concentrated. This will help in melting away stored fats and toxins.
- Apply hot compress on the affected area.
- Cellulites can be easily removed with the use of essential oils. Lavender and rosemary are effective in releasing toxins from the body such as cellulite and other stored fats.
- Massage therapy should not be applied to pregnant women and cancer patients. Consult an expert massage therapist as there are specific massage techniques applicable to such conditions.