Natural Blood Purification
- It only stands to reason that if too many poisons and chemical toxins are permitted to build up in the body, the body breaks down, system by system.
- As sludge and garbage fill our blood vessels and cells, body systems cease to function at optimum levels.
- This is how disease occurs and how serious bacteria begins to breed and threatens the body’s effectiveness in proper functioning.
- Natural ways to purify blood and human body work hand in hand to remove waste from the body. This will make room for nutrients to be able to be absorbed easier and used by the cells. Ultimately, this detoxification paves the way for a healthier future.
Blood Purification Food
- A blood purification diet will help achieve this goal.
- Keep in mind that exercise and proper breathing techniques are just as important as the types of natural foods to ingest to clean the blood. One segment does not work without the others.
- Meditation and yoga can help stabilize emotions and promote peace in the body. Exercise gets the blood pumping to everywhere it is needed for supporting life’s processes.
- Some simple natural foods are great cleansing agents for the body. Parsley, for one, acts as a diuretic to flush out the bladder and kidneys as well as a blood cleanser.
- Wheat grass juice is a natural detox agent that decreases fat in the blood, lowers cholesterol levels, and provides oodles of essential vitamins that are needed by the body daily. Include it as part of your diet.
- Vitamins A,B,C,E and K can be found in this super juice. Additionally, iron, manganese, potassium, and other nutrients are provided readily.
- Friction baths are also recommended home remedies to purify blood. This aids circulation, increases sloughing off of old skin and wastes, and gives the body a healthy glow.
- Rubbing the body with a coarse brush or towel, then hopping into cold water to rinse toxins off, is rejuvenating to the soul.