Aloe vera is loaded with different important minerals and vitamins. These provide various healing properties. Aloe vera has a powerful effect on the skin, hair, gastric system and nerves. It improves the texture of the skin, lends a glow, promotes hair growth, checks hair loss, treats the most stubborn case of constipation, manages irritable bowel syndrome, soothes an inflamed intestinal lining and detoxifies the body.
How To Store Aloe Vera Leaves?
Aloe vera can provide several health benefits, and it is important to properly store aloe vera to ensure that you can get its optimum advantages.Here are some of the most effective ways on how to store aloe vera leaves:
- To ensure that you will still have some aloe vera leaves the following days, just cut a few inch or what you would just need for the day.
- To preserve aloe vera leaves, place the leaves inside a plastic bag and place it inside the refrigerator. Do not forget to punch holes on the plastic bag. Use the aloe vera leaves immediately the next day or within a week at most. Unused aloe vera inside the fridge can leak and could be messy.
- Avoid heating the leaves because it can kill active ingredients contained in each aloe vera leaf.
Grow Aloe Vera Plant
- Plant at least two pots of aloe vera in your backyard. You can also use aloe vera plant as an ornament. Avoid cutting aloe vera leaves from the same plant
- Cut a few inch or what you can only use for the day then the next day, get your needed aloe vera leaf from the other plant.
- Place your aloe vera plants where it can get ample sunshine.
How To Preserve Aloe Vera Gel?
If you prefer taking aloe vera in a gel form, you can also preserve aloe vera in the following methods:
- Store your aloe vera gel in cool areas such as the refrigerator.
- If you do not have a fridge, you can keep your aloe vera gel in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid exposing the aloe vera gel to direct sunlight and hot areas such as the kitchen or cooking areas.
Uses Of Aloe Vera For Skin And Hair
- It treats an inflamed and chapped skin effectively.
- Relieves itching.
- Fights blemishes, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, acne and age spots.
- Makes the skin supple and radiant.
- Aloe can repeal the signs of skin ageing efficiently.
Aloe Vera Gel Benefits For Hair
Aloe vera juice, taken internally, as well as, external application benefits the scalp and hair tremendously. It encourages hair growth, nourishes the scalp and keeps it healthy. It prevents hair loss, checks hair thinning and also improves hair texture. A weekly application will proffer wonderful results.