Question: How to Get Flat Stomach?
Answer: Everyone desires to remain fit and fine with healthy body and flat Belly. We usually gain weight around the stomach when we consume more calories than we need, and we are not as active as we should be.
How to Get Flat Belly?
Home remedies for flat belly are intake of healthy food choices and burning excess on the belly fat with regular exercise.
Home Remedies and Diet for Flat Stomach
- When you desire to get flat stomach never miss a meal, carry a healthy snack to your office, otherwise you will end up eating whatever is available in the cafeteria: greasy burgers, noodles, patties and the like.
- Your meals should combine foods from all groups: cereals, pulses or meat, milk or curd with liberal amounts of fruits and vegetables.
- You don’t have to finish the food on your plate, instead listen to your internal cues of satiety and hunger.
- Frequent snacking on chips and burgers, chocolates and colas is what makes fat on the belly.
- Green tea is credited to reduce belly fat and body fat. This helps to make your belly flat. Besides green tea contains antioxidants which helps in reducing coronary vessel disease.
- Do not eat saturated fats and sugar as they are the main culprits in the way of flat stomach.
- Fitness exercise for flat belly: Brisk walking for 45 minutes, aerobics and abdominal exercise like crunches, and leg raising exercise tone the abdominal muscles and make belly flat.