How to Stop Hangover Vomiting
Hangover vomiting is a natural way of the body to get rid of excessive toxins built up in the body. Here are some simple tips to stop hangover vomiting:
- Consuming alcohol results in dehydration. Immediately on waking up drink two glasses of water to rehydrate the body.
- Honey contains fructose which enhances the metabolism of alcohol. Consume two table spoons immediately on waking up
- Fresh fruit juice is a good source of minerals and fructose.
- Consumption of alcohol results in electrolyte imbalance in the body. A banana milkshake aids in replenishing the body’s demand for magnesium, potassium, calcium and other minerals.
- Vegetable soup comprising of freshly cut onions, cabbages, carrots and tomatoes will be highly beneficial. The soup contains antioxidants, vitamins and other vital nutrients essential to get you over the hangover
- Cold shower and plenty of sleep will help you get over hangover quickly.
- Homeopathic drug Nux Vomica, taken in low potency, has been found to be highly beneficial in wardingoff the symptoms of a hangover
- Avoid taking painkillers, coffee or other stimulants to get over the hangover. These will have a harmful effect on the liver and further induce dehydration.