Question: What are the causes and cure for H Pylori?
Answer: H pylori is known as helicobacter pylori, it is a type of bacteria which is responsible for peptic ulcer and other gastric disorders such as burning in stomach. H pylori are also responsible for gastric cancer.
Causes of H Pylori
The mode of spread is through feco-oral route.
When these bacteria are ingested along with the contaminated food, it survives from stomach acids and creates a low acid buffer zone for its survival.
Now H pylori start its action. It starts to produce toxins which invade the inner lining of the stomach causing destruction of the villi.The acid seeps in the inner lining and cause an ulcer.
Symptoms of H Pylori
- Burning and sharp pain in abdomen between the navel and the end of sternum.
- Ate pain often occurs between meals and may wake the person during the night.
- Heartburn, nausea, vomiting and bloated abdomen after meals.
- Black tarry stools.
Conventional treatment of H pylori is by antibiotics and acid lowering agents, however with preventive measures and natural home remedy for H pylori infection can be controlled.
Overcoming H Pylori Naturally
- Proper hygiene should be maintained.
- Wash your hands after using toilet.
- Do not share the same dining utensils like drinking glasses as H pylori is spread through the saliva.
- Avoid food which is contaminated.
If you are suffering from ulcer caused due to H pylori simple home remedy will help you to bring relief. Following are the natural treatment for H pylori:
- Do not eat too spicy food. Avoid alcohol, caffeine.
- Try eating smaller, more frequent meals.
- Stop smoking. People who smoke are twice as likely to develop ulcers as nonsmokers. Smoking also slows down healing of ulcers.
- Too much stress may slow ulcer healing. Practice yoga and meditation.
- Hog wood: eat 3 gm of hog wood daily to cure the ulcer.
- Fenugreek is also a good remedy for treating peptic ulcer caused by H pylori infection.
- Cabbage juice and carrot juice together helps to cure peptic ulcer caused by H pylori.
- Aloe vera juice, goldenseal, marsh mellow root are other home remedies used to treat peptic ulcer.