Candida is a type of yeast or fungi normally found in the body, which can become numerous resulting to a condition called candidiasis. The most common species of candida is called candida albicans. There’s nothing to worry about candida, but the uncontrolled multiplication of it can cause infection and sometimes lead to death.
Under certain condition, when there is an overproduction of candida, floaters usually appear before your eyes. Floaters are small dark shapes that look like dots, squiggles, or strands that primarily float through your fields of vision.
Causes Of Candida And Eye Floaters
Eye floaters are one of the symptoms of candida. If we can avoid the overgrowth of candida in our body, we can also prevent eye floaters.So to get rid of candida and eye floaters, it is important to identify first the causes of candida, and these include any of the following:
- The use of antibiotics. By using antibiotics harmful bacteria and good bacteria are destroyed. When the good bacteria or probiotics are skilled, there will be a chance for the candida to begin to multiply.
- The use of birth control device or pills. One of the birth control devices is copper IUD. The user of copper IUD will likely have an excessive level of copper in their tissues, causing the adrenal, thyroid, and immune system to depress thus making the body hard to resist yeast. Oral birth control pills that are mostly the hormone estrogen in synthetic form also stimulate the growth of yeast.
- Hormonal imbalance. A balanced amount of both estrogen and progesterone is needed to support friendly intestinal flora. Prolonged imbalance of the two hormones may hasten the multiple production of candida.
- Weak immune deficiency. A weakened immune system can increase the risk of having intestinal dysbiosis causing candida to develop rapidly.
- Excessive utilization of sugar and refined carbohydrates. Yeast eats sugar. Over consumption of sugar therefore have a greater influence in the development of candida.
How To Get Rid Of Candida And Eye Floaters?
By mere prevention of the above causes we can get rid of candida and eye floaters. Generally, we should always be healthy and strengthen our immune system, as all kinds of illness started from having a weak immune system.
One of the biggest hurdles in controlling candida infection is due to overuse of antibiotics and steroids in various diseases, which promote growth of candida, as a result of subdued immunity caused by above medicines. The low immune system can cause low pH level in our body and simultaneously hormonal imbalance.
One of the aim of natural candida cleanse is to clean the gastrointestinal tract where the candida has its overgrowth. These you can achieve through a natural candida cleanse diet.
The diet for candida cleanse should be sugar and starch free for at least 10 to 12 days, as this is what the candida and yeast thrives on.
You should try to eliminate the diet containing starch carbohydrates such as white bread, pastas, rice, cereals, corns, cheese, mushroom and fermented products etc for few days of starting natural candida cleanse.