Causes of Black Buttocks
Black buttocks and other darkening in the body usually happen and occur on the genital area, buttocks, groin and armpits. The causes of black buttocks are not serious nor do having dark areas in the body signify critical health conditions. They can be treated by simple remedies and usually go away after proper attention. The usual causes of black buttocks include the following:
- Constant friction of the groin area against underwear
- Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation or the marks left behind by boils and acne
- Poor hygiene
- Rashes and blisters
- Wearing tight clothes
- Skin irritation
Black Buttocks Home Remedies
Some of the most effective home remedies for black buttocks are the following:
- An hour before taking a bath, apply cocoa butter on your dark buttocks, then wash it casually with water. Applying cocoa butter on black buttocks is proven to even out skin tone and improve the skin’s texture.
- Another commonly used home remedies for black buttocks is the use of lemon juice. Citrus fruits such as lime, lemon, and orange naturally contain bleaching properties that are proven to lighten skin complexion.
- You can also apply aloe vera gel as often as you can in order to even out the color of your darkened buttocks. Aloe vera plants can be applied directly to your skin but if they are not available, you can use commercial aloe vera gel as dark buttocks remedy.
- Constant exfoliation is also one of the widely used natural remedies for black buttocks. You can use table salt or sugar to shed off dead skin cells that causes black buttocks.
- Mix turmeric powder and sandalwood powder with a tablespoon of honey and apply the mixture on the affected area. Apply this mixture every day and see the difference in two weeks.