Health Benefits of Basil Juice
Basil plant and its leaves are full of health benefits, the juice prepared from basil leaves is valuable in many ailments.
Basil juice can be prepared by crushing few fresh basil leaves, and the juice can be mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Basil has the property of destroying bacteria and insects and the air around it is purified.
It is scientifically proved that basil absorbs positive ions, energizes negative ions and liberates ozone from the atmosphere.
Basil Juice Drinking Benefits
- Fever: make the decoction of basil juice and cardamom. It acts against monsoon melodies, especially malaria and viral infection.
- Headache and migraine get relieved by basil juice if taken daily in the morning for a week.
- Insect bites: take a teaspoonful juice of the leaves internally and apply the paste externally to the affected parts.
- Child birth and labor pains: it is recommended to decrease the labor pains and used daily after child birth.
- Upper respiratory tract infection: drink a decoction prepared from basil leaves, cloves, ginger, and honey to get relief from cough in upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sore throat: gargling with basil juice mixed in warm water can sooth your throat.
- Common children ailments like cold and cough, intestinal worms, vomiting can be treated with basil juice.
- Stress: recent studies have shown that basil juice has protects against stress.
- Kidney stone: basil juice and honey taken for 4 to 5 months can expel the renal stone from the urinary system.