Question: acidity headache, headache due to acidity
Answer: Headaches are one of the most common health complaints. They can be caused by tension, high blood pressure, allergy, injury, acidity etc.
The majority of headaches are caused due to tension and acidity.
Besides headache, acidity or hyper acidity can cause heartburn, vomiting, nausea, gases and chest pain.
People take pain killers to treat headache, seldom they know if the cause is acidity it may aggravate the condition. They may land up having more heartburn and vomiting.
Headache Due To Acidity Home Remedies
Chronic headaches due to acidity are well treated with home remedies:
- Apples in acidity headache: apples are beneficial in treating headache caused due to acidity.
- 1 glass of butter milk and 2 teaspoon of coriander juice mixed together and consumed regularly will take care of acidity, thereby decreasing headache.
- 20 ml of Indian gooseberry juice, 1 tsp of honey and sugar. Take this combination 2 to 3 times in a day to get rid of headache caused due to acidity.
Remedies For Acidity Headache
- Peppermint oil after meal lessens the chances of gases and acidity. This helps to relieve acidity headache.
- Cut down on caffeine. People who drink lot of caffeinated beverages often develop an acidity headache.
- A glass of milk will treat acidity, and thus help in treating acidity headache.