If you always feel sorry to have been indulgent in drinking too much during your nights out, well, it might time for you to reconsider some habits. But if you continue your heavy drinking, it is best to find ways on how you will mitigate the damage it will cause you the next morning like having a hangover. Some symptoms of hangover include headaches, dry mouth, and nausea. If you are positive to be feeling all these, then you have to find ways on how to cure hangover fast.
Understanding why hangover happens is good in determining the type of treatment suited for every person.Internally, hangover is brought about by the combination of acetaldehyde, which is a by-product of alcohol, dehydration, and the depletion of vitamins A, B, and C caused by the chemical reaction of the alcohol inside your body. Knowing this, you can now have the idea on how to cure a hangover nausea to keep you in control the following day.
How to Cure a Hangover Fast
Here are some tips on how to cure a hangover headache and other symptoms.
- For one thing, taking a hot shower can help you cope with hangover as this will help you revive your thermoregulation.
- A deep breathing exercise outside can also relieve the awful symptoms of hangover.
- Or you can also try walking in place and monitoring your heartbeat for about 115 bpm and then take a rest.
- To make you feel better, it is best to keep yourself rehydrated by drinking lots of pure and clean water.
- One overlooked way on how to cure hangover fast is bananas. Why? This is because bananas have high amounts of fructose and potassium to keep you gain your lost electrolytes due to alcohol.
- However, if you want to really relieve yourself from the weakening symptoms of hangover, it is best to drink moderately.
- Water: since alcohol causes dehydration if consumed in excess, one should drink plenty of water to overcome its side effects. After waking up in morning, one should drink plenty of water.
- Food: Eat food while drinking alcohol; do not drink alcohol on empty stomach. Food prevents fast absorption of alcohol from the gut into the blood stream.
- Limit your consumption.
- Drink orange juice or fruits containing vitamin C, as this will prevent after effects of hangover.
- Tomato juice and soup are also good home remedy for hangover. It contains vitamin C. drinking this juice will help to cure dehydration as well.
- Cabbage juice helps to fight headache caused due to hangover.