Question: How would I make my scanty hair, thick again and how will I stop my hair fall?
Answer: Hair fall is the biggest and the most agonizing problem of the youth today.
If you were to consider your skin as a rolling landscape, the hair is tall grassland needing moisture, nourishment and a firm root system to flourish. Therefore the beauty of hair is largely dependent on your health.
Different causes are attributed to hair fall.
- Poor diet, malnourishment
- Stress and strain
- Hormonal changes e.g. hypothyroidism
- Colors and dyes
- Genetic tendencies
- Diseases like typhoid
Hair loss is a normal phenomenon as new hair replaces the old.When this balance is disturbed and the lost hair is not replaced, one is heading toward baldness.
Natural Ways To Get Thicker And Healthy Hair
- Eat a well balanced diet containing protein, carbohydrate and fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Comb should be always blunt toothed, and of good quality.
- Wash the scalp with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water. It helps in toning the scalp and refreshing the nervous system.
- The best method to keep healthy hair and prevent it from hair loss is massaging the scalp regularly. Best way to massage the scalp is with hands and finger
- Gentle brushing is important for good hair care.
- Shampooing and conditioning of hair with natural products is also essential for hair nourishment and care.
- Gooseberry is foremost among home remedies in preventing hair loss and nourishing hair. It enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. Massage the scalp every night with the juice of gooseberry and almond oil.