Question: What the most effective way to untangle stubborn thick hair? Give some tips to how can a person untangle hair knots?
Answer: Tangled hair is a common problem faced by many women who have long hairs; it is also common occurrence in children who have curly hairs.
Untangling of hair is difficult especially in those who have dry, curly and damaged hairs.
Tangled Hair Remedies and Tips
Here are few tips to untangle hair knots.
- Hair specialists suggest that hair should be trimmed regularly when they get tangled and knotted. It will depend on the rate of the growth of your hairs.
- Detangling conditioner will help to smoothen the hair to its silky form and thus help to comb easily without pain and keep the hair from tangling, and make the knots loosen if they have formed.
- Regularly oil your hair and massage the scalp, oil your hair at least thrice in a week, if it is excessively dry oil it daily to make it soft.
- Coconut oil is preferable as it penetrates easily and provides more protection to the hairs.
- Coconut hair oil should be left on overnight on the tangled hair before washing it the next morning.
- Condition your hair with a mixture of coconut oil and egg at least once a weak. Apply this mixture half an hour before washing the hairs.
- Combing is important, comb your hair gently daily but if your hair get tangled, it is better to detangle your hair with your fingers.
- Apple cider vinegar and water can also be used as a conditioner.
- Use a wide toothed comb for tangled hair and use the comb below upwards to untangle.