The hair serves as an asset to most people, especially women. It is how they treat and take care of their locks that define their character and attitude. Whether they are sports-minded individuals the demure and sophisticated personalities, they make a lot of expressions of themselves with the way they take care of their hair.
There are those individuals that are quite unlucky though because of certain conditions that would either make their hair or scalp too oily or too dry. Others have dandruff, and still others have brittle hair.
Natural Homemade Hair Care Products
There are many methods that can help treat your hair and revitalize it, giving it back its normal shine and beauty.Here are the following things you can do to take care of your hair:
- For those individuals with dry hair, the best remedy for them would be the application of hair packs. One is with the use of mayonnaise. You can let the mayonnaise sit in the hair and scalp for a period of 15 to 30 minutes. Application of an egg would also help treat dry hair.
- Using mashed avocadoes and banana would also help improve the condition of the hair. Just wash and rinse hair thoroughly after the application of the hair pack.
- For the treatment of split ends, using lime seeds and pepper after grinding them until a paste like consistency is formed. Coconut milk also would help.
- For normal hair care, orange and lime peel helps. Grinding these citrus zests in water and applying it to the hair is also helpful and beneficial to all kind of hair.
- Curd and ground curry leaves also helps treat hair and is best for all types of hair as well.
How To Prevent Damage To Your Hair?
There are things and methods that can be damaging to your hair if done at successive and numerous times. These measures help to prevent hair damage from certain external factors such as frequent hair styling, blow drying, and overexposure to the sun.
- Before taking a bath, comb your hair using a comb with huge teeth.
- When there are tangles, hold the end of your hair, don’t pull too much.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. If not, keep an umbrella or a hat with you.
- The ideal routine should be every other day shampooing and every day conditioning.
- Massage your scalp every now and then.
- When blow drying your hair, use cold air first then hot air.
- As much as possible don’t dye your hair.