Tips to Grow Afro Hair Faster
Afro hair is a hairstyle where the hair is made kinky and is allowed to spring out of the head. Many Africans have this texture of hair naturally, where it hasn’t been changed chemically or by hot irons or hair treatments. It was popular in the 70s and 80s and is doing a reappearance today with our loud individual tastes. Starting to grow this sort of hair can be tricky, and for fast results, you need to learn how to make your afro hair grow fast.
How to Make your Afro Grow Faster
- Afro hair, or any hair for that matter, will grow faster if you are in the best of health. Exercising, getting enough sleep, and shedding stress are ways to keep yourself in top form.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. It flushes toxins from the body, keeps you hydrated, resulting in more nourishment for your afro hair.
- Look for the foods that help build the hair, like vitamin B, vitamin E, iron, and protein. They are your hair-nourishing choices, and a wise means to making your afro grow faster.
- Trimming the hair about once a month will make the afro hair grow faster because you are removing chemicals on the ends that damage hair.
- Have scalp massages with jojoba oil, shea butter, or coconut oil. Scalp massage increases blood circulation to the scalp and hastens hair growth.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo and only when you feel its needed’”not everyday.
- Use a wide-toothed comb in combing your afro. This will decrease damage to the hair shaft. Remember to be gentle with the tangles; zero tangles make your afro hair free to grow faster.