Treatment for Eyebrow Hair Fall
Eyebrows add a special look on the face. They are trimmed and shaped more commonly by women, and they enhance the facial appearance especially in women. Therefore it is natural for anyone to desire thick and shaped eyebrows.
Causes of Eyebrow Hair Fallout
There are many reasons for eyebrow hair fallout:
- Excessive plucking, rubbing eyebrow due to habit or applying the eyebrow pencil vigorously.
- As age increases eyebrow tends to become thin naturally.
- Eyebrow hair fall can also be due to stress, medications, and trauma.
- Medical condition like hypothyroidism, alopecia areata an autoimmune disease can also cause eyebrow hair fall.
- Eczema and dandruff on the eyebrows can be one of the reasons for loss of hair from that region.
There is no quick fix for falling hair from eyebrows, except by cosmetic procedures which can make it to appear thick.
Home Remedies For Eyebrow Hair Fall
- Treat the specific cause like dandruff, seborrhic dermatitis, hypothyroidism.
- Apply olive oil and massage the area.
- Castor oil is also helpful in growing eyebrow hairs. You can apply on the eyebrow and massage the area at least 2 times in a day.
- Apply milk or milk cream on the eyebrows, the rich content of vitamins and protein help to nourish the hair roots of the eyebrows.
- Eat food containing more proteins, and leafy vegetable having plenty of vitamins.
- Cosmetically you can use eye liner or eye shadow to make your eyebrows look thicker.