I have large pores on my nose. They look to be packed with something black like thousands of black heads, when I apply pressure to the pores, yellowish white material comes out of the pores. It just pushes right out of the pores and is greasy and oily. No matter how much I empty the pores by doing this, it refills itself by the end of the day. What is this and how do I get rid of it?
Enlarged pores are great concern for a woman as well as man.Especially a person is having oily skin. They appear more on the face and the nose.
The large pores are the openings of the hair follicle on the surface of the skin; their function is to lubricate the surface of the skin through the presence of the oil glands. They act as the breathing apparatus to the skin. The white material you see coming out of the pores is the sebum
Nose has more oil glands than the other areas and therefore more pores are seen on the nose.
Causes of Enlarged Nose Pores
- Direct sun light
- Hormonal changes
- When the oil or the dirt gets trapped the pore enlarge
- Trapped dead skin cells
- Makeup application
- More production of the oil
Shrink Nose Pores
- Microdermabration: It is the procedure where the upper layer of the skin is removed by spraying tiny microcrystal particles on the skin. The treatment exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin. It reduces the size of the pores to a large extent.
- Chemical peels.
- Vitamin A treatment helps to loosen the black head, and consequently clears the skin of its dead material.
- Laser therapy
Some common home remedies and treatment:
- Apply almond paste on the skin of the nose; wash it with water after 20 minutes. Then apply apple cidar vinegar.
- Bran and grape fruit are beneficial to tighten the large pores.
- Make a paste of butter milk and table salt, apply it on the enlarged pores and massage it on the affected area, rinse it after few minutes.
Although the enlarged pores will not be totally invisible or they do not shrink completely, they will minimize in size with the above therapy.