Question: how to minimize the size of fibroid? How to reduce fibroids naturally without Surgery?
- Fibroid are the benign tumors of the uterus. They are also called myomas. They are more common after the age of 35 years. Even if they are benign, they can cause heavy bleeding and pain during menstruation. They can also cause miscarriage and infertility.
- The causes of uterine fibroid are unknown, but high levels of estrogen in premenopausal woman is said to be responsible for uterine fibroids.
Natural Tips and Home Remedies to Shrink the Fibroid Size
- Eat 2 to 3 servings of whole grains and beans, they reduce the size of the fibroids, they also protect the women from breast cancer.
- Premenopausal woman can consume red clover flowers; they are not advised to be taken in menopause period.
- Dandelion, milk thistle seed, helps the liver to metabolize estrogen, thus reducing the chances of fibroids to enlarge. Read about: Benefits of milk thistle also.
- Chestberry tincture, 10 to 15 drops two to three times daily can reduce the size of fibroids.
- Ginger compress, and warm castor oil massage on the abdomen can shrink the size of uterine fibroid.
- Do not take birth control pill which has estrogen.
- Eat organic food. Do not eat food treated with pesticides or herbicide.
- Acupuncture is beneficial in reducing the size of fibroids.
- Soya been, tofu, soy milk, has the quality to lower the estrogen levels, and thus help to reduce fibroid.
- Do not consume high fat diet, consisting of milk, dairy products, and meet.
- These are some conservative ways to reduce the size of uterine fibroid.