Vitamins for Eye Flashes
Many people experience small particles or tiny strands slowly moving in their line of vision; these are called eye floaters. Most eye floaters don’t have treatment as it is believed that they eventually disappear while one continues to ignore it. But the fact is that there may be some developed treatment through correct approach in diet and lifestyle. There are also supplements and vitamins for eye flashes that you can try so that eye floaters can no longer remain as your visual issue.
Here are some of the important vitamins and nutrients needed for prevention and healing of eye floaters:
- One of the essential vitamins for eye floaters is vitamin C.
- Our eyes need vitamin A to support the cells in the retina to function properly during the night and day vision. Blindness is one serious problem that emerges due to vitamin A deficiency.
- Essential fatty acids are necessary for the components (particularly the vitreous, retina, and the lens) of the eye to function properly.
- Other supplements for eye floaters are lutein and zeaxanthin, which are found extensively in the retinal region of the eye.
Best Foods for Eye Floaters
Floaters can’t be avoided, but in nourishing our diet with best food for eye flashes we can somehow lessen or even prevent it to occur. Some of the foods the eyes need are the following:
- Cirtus fruits
- Green leafy and yellow vegetable
- Brown rice and whole grains