Eyelash Extensions Before And After
Eyelash extensions are artificial eyelashes attached to original eyelashes to make them look longer and the eyes look more open for dramatic effect.
Eyelash Extensions Benefits
- It can make people with drooping eyelids look younger and fresher.
- Has lesser risk of having eye infections compared to wearing mascara
- Prevents an easier access of irritants to the eyes
- Having extensions on your eyelash is a lot cheaper than eyelash surgery.
- There is no maintenance needed.
- Can be worn anytime and anywhere
- Wearing can save time compared to the time allocated when applying mascara.
- Application is convenient and less messy since you will not wet, smudge, or smear it unlike with mascara.
- Extension eyelashes are waterproof so it won’t stop you from doing your normal activities such as swimming or taking showers.
- Boosts confidence
Side Effects of Eyelash Extensions
- Can be real expensive especially when done by an expert technician
- The applications of eyelash extensions are time consuming.
- Eyelash extensions cost amounts to $1 per eyelash or an average of $100 for the procedure so it can be quite expensive.
- Eyelash extensions side effects such as eye irritation, corneal abrasions, and allergic reaction to materials used in the procedure such as to glue is possible but seldom happens.
- Eye redness
- Eye itching
- Dryness of the eyes and/ or including the eyelids
- Irritation of the eyes
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin along the eyelid