Valor Essential Oil
Valor essential oil is a combination of rosewood, tanactin, spruce, and frankincense. It is used for various applications, but it is commonly known to balance the body’s electrical energy.
What Is Valor Oil Used For
- strengthen the mind and body
- Has antibacterial properties so it helps in treating skin diseases and illnesses caused by bacteria.
- Treats skin irritation
- Treats fungal infection such as candidiasis
- Treats viral infections such as cold, fever, and flu
- Gets rid of parasites in the body
- Helps in cleansing the liver
- Soothes the lymphatic system
- Eliminates negative emotions and soothes the mind when feeling angry
- Promotes emotional restraint and self control
- Works as antihistamine
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Reduces dermatitis
- Stimulates the thymus gland
- Helps in treating arthritis, sciatica and tuberculosis
- Relieves stress
- Treats depression
- Prevents infectious diseases
Valor Essential Oil Uses
- Put 4 to g drops of valor essential oil at the bottom of your feet to balance energies of the body.
- Apply valor essential oil on the base of the neck and chest. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes then apply other essential oil of your choice.
- You can also dab a small amount of valor oil at the back of your ears or on your wrist for a balanced energy.
- Apply valor directly on the bruise to lessen trauma.
- For insomnia and sleeping difficulties, apply valor essential oil to the abdomen or on the bottom of the feet before retiring to bed.
- To enhance the effect of other essential oils, apply valor essential oil recipe on your feet before applying other essential oils.