Tuberose Essential Oil Properties
Tuberose essential oil is made out of extracted juices from tuberose flowers through solvent extraction method. Tuberose essential oil consists of eugenol, benzyl alcohol, farnesol, butyric acid, menthyl benzoate, nerol, geraniol, and menthyl anthranilate. It is also known as Night Queen and Mistress of the Night due to its intense fragrance.
Benefits of Tuberose Fragrance Oil
- It has an aphrodisiac effect on anyone smelling it. When used in aromatherapy, a person feels romantic and filled with love. Because using this essential oil triggers the area of the brain that is responsible for sexual feelings, libido, and arousal, tuberose essential oil is used in herbal medicine to treat frigidity and libido problems.
- It relaxes the mind, which aids in successful and satisfying sexual encounters.
- Tuberose essential oil enhances blood circulation, which is beneficial for those who have impotency problems.
- Among the tuberose fragrance oil benefits is its capacity to deodorize or freshen up a room or the entire house.
- The fragrance of tuberose has calming effect with components that relaxes the nervous system, the brain and muscles.
- It relieves depression, anxiety, anger, tension, stress, convulsions, muscle cramps, spasmodic coughs, and diarrhea.
- Treats inflammations
- Has warming effect and is good during winter and in cold areas
- Prevents the development of catarrh and phlegm thus it invigorates the respiratory system
Tuberose Fragrance Oil Uses
- Skin infections
- Skin cracks and dryness
- Controls excessive hair oil
- Eliminates bad smell