The following are natural essential oils for dry scalp treatment:
- Tea Tree.
- Clary sage.
Benefits Of Natural Essential Oils
- Thickens the hair.
- Soothes scalp.
- Provides fine hair.
- Treats dandruff and flakes.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Eliminates lice and other hair or head parasites.
- Treats under active sebaceous glands.
- Treats scalp itchiness.
Dry Scalp Treatment With Essential Oils
- Get three tablespoons of olive oil or any other carrier oil of your choice then place it on a pan.
- Add 3 drops of rosemary, lavender, and tea tree or any other essential oils of your choice into the pan.
- Mix the ingredients and put the pan over low fire.
- Stir occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to boil.
- Let the mixture settle for about 10 minutes.
- Applying hot oil treatment could stain your clothes sow wear old clothes before applying the mixture.
- Dip your fingers on the mixture and massage your scalp and hair with it. Do this for at least 15 minutes or until the entire scalp is covered.
- Get a towel and wrap your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair like you normally would with ordinary shampoo and conditioner.
- Dry your hair with your towel.
An itchy scalp and the accompanying hair loss could cause anxiety and worry.If the condition is neglected and not treated promptly, it could result in patchy hair loss and balding. Thus, it is vital to have the scalp examined by a physician to understand the cause and to stop the progress of hair loss.
Natural Essential Oils For Itchy Scalp
Aerometer has always been used for hair and scalp care. Essential oils keep the scalp healthy, promote hair growth and condition the hair as well. Aroma oils relieve and cure itching of the scalp and also address hair loss issues.
The following oils are decidedly beneficial in the management of an itchy scalp:
Lavender essential Oil
- Lavender fights off dandruff causing agents, treats an itchy scalp, reduces burning and kills lice. Lavender is a highly popular oil in aromatherapy, and it exerts a soothing and relaxing effect.
Rosemary essential Oil
- Rosemary has powerful effect on the hair and scalp and ought to be a part of the hair and scalp care regimen. When massaged into the scalp, it conditions and moisturizes the skin, stimulates hair follicles and encourages hair growth. The oil is excellent to battle dandruff and treats an itchy scalp quickly.
Tea tree essential oil
- This is the most medicinal aroma oil. It is an infection fighter. It eliminates most microbes that could affect the scalp and cause infection and itching.
Using these essential oils for hair care is strongly recommended. They have a profound effect on the scalp and promote hair health.