Essential Oils for Anxiety
The following are essential oils for stress and anxiety treatment:
- Clary sage.
Essential Oils For Stress Relief
- Prepare 10 drops of bergamot oil and ylang-ylang oil, 20 drops of geranium oil, 5 drops of frankincense oil, and cedarwood oil. Add the ingredients together and place in a dark glass bottle. Shake well before using for body massage to relieve stress.
- Get 20 drops of lavender oil, 10 drops of black pepper oil and rosemary oil, 5 drops of peppermint oil and cypress oil. Mix well and place in a dark glass bottle. Shake well before using for massage therapy to relieve you from stress and its manifestations.
- Get 12 drops of lavender essential oil to any of your preferred oil such as vegetable oil, coconut oil, or any other organic oils. Mix the oils well then transfer into a bottle. Use the oil mixture to massage your body. Emphasize on your different pressure points and other body areas where stress and tension may be concentrated such as the neck and its base, shoulders, lower back, and thighs.
- Apply elaborately the mixture of essential oils onto your skin. Start from the neck down to your shoulders. Rub the oil onto your skin and allow it to dry naturally.
How To Use Essential Oils?
- Essential oils can be used for body massage for soothing and calming effects.
- You can also add a few drops of essential oils to a tub full of warm water for a relaxing bath.
- Place a few drops of essential oil to a piece of cloth, to a cotton ball, or to a handkerchief and inhale the scent to get desired effects.
- You can also add a few drops of essential oils to vaporizers or sprays for aromatherapy.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a steam inhalator or to a basin of warm water. Inhale the fumes to get the intended health benefits.
- Dilute essential oil to a tube of water and use it to massage the body and other vital parts such as your back, neck, and limbs.