How to Make Edible Massage Oil
It is generally of better and less expensive if we make our very own homemade edible massage oil right at the comforts of our homes than buying commercially prepared ones. You can just easily blend massage oils to get your specific massage needs. Remember though that it’s critical that your ingredients for your edible massage oil recipe are fresh and clean.
Recipe for Edible Massage Oil
You will be needing apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, a small cap to store your made oil with a cap, and natural flavor oils.
For Your Apricot-Almond Edible Massage Oil
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the mentioned ingredients.
- Pour your apricot-almond edible massage oil in the bottle and tighten the cap on it.
- Before using the oil, you may heat the bottle in warm water for a more soothing effect
For Your Honey-Vanilla Edible Massage Oil
- Mix vanilla extract, glycerin, honey, and flavoring in a mixing bowl. Have the mixture thoroughly blended by whisking them altogether.
- Pour your homemade edible massage oil in the little bottle and tighten the cap.
- You can now use your massage oil with a different twist.
There are great varieties of flavoring that you may pick from with your edible oils for massaging, but the more popular choices can include chocolate extract, apple-cinnamon, almond extract, orange extract, and raspberry-vanilla.