You can boost adrenal gland function using Ayurveda, Chinese and Native medicine. Adrenal gland function can reduce due to stress or use of steroids.
Adrenal Gland Function
Diminished adrenal functioning manifests as: chronic fatigue and weariness, anxiety, stress, and decreased resistance to infections.
Lifestyle modifications, adequate sleep and relaxation, a good diet and regular exercise boosts adrenal secretion.
How To Boost Adrenal Gland Function?
- Borage has been used to revitalize the adrenal’s functioning, after prolonged stress and steroid use.
- Dandelion root with other herbs like cinnamon, sarsaparilla and sassafras, as an infusion supports the adrenals.
- A Chinese remedy, Huang Qi protects and peps up adrenal functioning and regulates blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- The black cohosh root is used in a capsule / tincture form to encourage healthy functioning of the adrenals.
- Slippery elm, an Ayurvedic medicine is an outstanding healer for the entire body.
- Cortisol is a common medication for poor adrenal function.
Improve Function Of Adrenal Glands
- Vitamin C plays a pivotal role. It fortifies the immune system, builds red blood cells and battles infections that hamper adrenal gland function.
- Chiropractic adjustments have demonstrated positive results in reinstating good functioning of the adrenal gland.
- Pantothenic acid deficiency results in a weakened gland. Tomatoes, broccoli, whole grains and salmon are rich sources.
- Regular exercise is important for good working of the adrenals. Equally important is adequate stress management, frequent recreation, pursuing a hobby and unwinding yourself.