Hearing difficulty can be since birth or it can occur at any age. Many elderly people of 60 and above are found to have hearing loss.
Causes Of Hearing Loss
There are many reasons of hearing loss. The simplest cause is impacted ear wax. Constant exposure to loud noise or a viral infection or otitis media, trauma to the ear are some of the causes for hearing loss. Nerve damage is another cause for hearing loss since childhood.
How To Improve Hearing?
Most of the doctors believe that people with hearing difficulty will have to use hearing aids to improve hearing.But many alternative practitioners believe that hearing loss can be reversed by natural ways.
Some of the nutrients and foods that improve hearing according to natural healing practitioners are acetyl carnitine, the antioxidant alpha lipoic acid, the enzyme glutathione and coenzyme Q10 are said to improve hearing or reverse the hearing loss to some extent.
Enhance Hearing Naturally
- Fish oils which contain omega 3 fatty acids are also known to improve hearing.
- Avoiding foods which contain sugar is helpful as it inhibits yeast formation in the ear canal.
- Foods containing zinc and magnesium restore the stability and help to improve hearing in many cases.
- Removing wax from the ears also effective way to improve hearing if that is the reason of hearing loss.
Improve Hearing Naturally
- A person improves his hearing without hearing aid, when he hears low volume sound.
- Yoga is the best form of exercise to improve the hearing. It increases the blood circulation in and around the ear. Deep breathing techniques can be effective in improving hearing.
- Acupressure is another therapy for improving hearing.