Symptoms Of Colon Infection
You will know if a person has colon infection by looking at these following symptoms:
- Low grade fever.
- Diarrhea of at least 5 times a day.
- Cramps, tenderness, and pain in the abdomen region.
- Constipation or loose bowel movement.
Prevention And Natural Treatment Of Colon Infection
There are several prevention and treatment for infection in colon that you can apply and follow. For one, avoid taking over-the-counter medicines as it may further inflame your colon. For safe prevention and treatment of infection in the colon, apply these following methods:
- Avoid sharing your utensils as this is an ideal way to pass on bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
- Frequently wash your hands with germicidal soap especially after using the toilet.
- Keep your colon clean by detoxifying. You can cleanse your colon by drinking a glass of lemon juice in the morning with an empty stomach.
- You can also cleanse your colon by eating plenty of fibrous fresh fruits and vegetables. This will enhance better bowel movement.
- Avoid self-medication when experiencing diarrhea as this can do more harm than good. Only take medicines that are prescribed by doctors especially when you are ill.
- Keep your area clean as possible especially your toilet and your kitchen.
- Avoid drinking unsafe water.
- Keep your food properly stored and avoid eating uncooked food.