What is Enema?
Enema is the easiest and simplest way to get the colon cleaned. It is a natural way to wash all the stomach problems that can bring some discomforts to the body. When the body is dumped with so much junk which cannot be removed right away, it will not work well.
A smooth bowel movement can be the best tool in making the body work better. Enema does not only help excrete feces quickly, but it also helpful in keeping away diseases that have been haunting you for a long while.
Use of Enema Therapy
Enema is the best alternative when you are having troubles such as:
- Bowel blockage
Get to know about enema health benefits
How Enema Administration is Done
If you are in a hospital and want to get your colon cleansed, the enema administration procedure they are using can give a little discomfort. A tube containing fluid is inserted in the anus and into the rectum and the colon to remove the toxins. The liquid used is aimed at clearing the bowel to make it function better, to cleanse it and to give some therapeutic benefits.
Enema Therapy Treatment for Different Disorders
Enema treatment differs and depends on the problem of the person undergoing it. The enema solution used during the process can cure different types of diseases. But the general benefit that you can get from the treatment is that it removes substances inside the colon that may lead to illness.
Some fluids used as enema insertion help in removing heavy metals from the intestinal wall. Using coffee in the treatment can help the discharge of bile and great for treating common illnesses including headaches. Using dye will kill parasites and herbal cleaners will cure chronic constipation problem.
How to Cleanse Colon Naturally Using Enema Therapy
- Regular ground coffee detoxifies the liver making it produce more bile to be flushed out in the small intestine. It’s the caffeine that is directly absorbed and enters the liver.
- The live bacteria in yoghurt are helpful in cleansing the colon and are recommended for irritable bowel syndrome, colon cancer, constipation, hemorrhoids, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Using 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Boil 3 cloves of chopped garlic in two quarts of water, simmer and add 2 tablespoon Epsom salt. Use while warm for enema treatment, Epsom salt acts by increasing the water that is taken in by the intestine providing a laxative effect.
- Milk enema can also be used by mixing 16 ounces of warm milk, 1 1/2 quarts warm water and 1 tablespoon olive oil.