No carb diet menu plan is synonymous to the Atkins diet. In dr Atkins terms if you want quick weight loss, follow no carb diet. And it makes a sense for this to act, as weight forming carbohydrates are cut out from the diet.
What Is A No Carb Diet?
In no carb diet, one has to exclude all the carbohydrates and its products from diet. Sugars and other white’s that we eat have to be eliminated. It sounds difficult but it can be followed for a week or two to bring results.You can have other substitutes as well when carbs are eliminated.
Diet menu for no carb:
No Carb Breakfast
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water and lemon juice mixed in it.
- Blueberries mixed in wheat cereal food.
- Boiled eggs or omelets will suffice in breakfast.
No Carb Diet Food List
- Chicken contains proteins and they are required more when you are on no carb diet. You can have boiled chicken and vegetables. Add coriander and other herbs to suit your taste.
- Alternately you can eat boiled chicken with salad of lettuce and avocado.
- 1/4 cup of almonds or 1 cup of peanuts, and plain fruit juice.
- 2 boiled eggs or omelets.
No Carb Diet Menu Plan
- Boiled vegetables in plenty quantity.
- Boiled meat and fish.
- One cup of beans and legumes.
- Mushrooms sprinkled with pepper powder.
If no carb diet contains minimal carbs, there is no harm as body would find it difficult to adopt complete no carb diet.
Before proceeding for no carb diet menu plan, it is necessary to confirm with your doctor for your body to bear it.