Liquid cleansing diet is a way to detoxify the body from the toxins accumulated over a period of time. This natural liquid cleansing diet therapy eliminates or neutralizes toxin build up via kidney, liver, urine, feces, and perspiration.
Liquid Cleansing Diet
People, who carry within their body modern day chemical cocktail of pesticides, food additives, heavy metals, nicotine, caffeine etc, get eased of the load in their body by following liquid cleansing diet.
It helps to elevate the immune system to a level where the body gets the chance to heal itself.
Detox Liquid Diet Recipes
Liquid cleansing diet recipes: it has to be followed for two to three days not more than that.
- Early morning: drink a fresh lemon juice mixed in lukewarm water. The lemon juice helps to accelerate the bile juice secretion in the liver.
- In lunch choose your favorite vegetables and bend them together. You can add any fruit juice of your choice to enhance its flavor and nutritive value. Add flax seeds as an additional fiber supplement.
- In afternoon snack, you can select a juice of your choice as a cleansing liquid diet. Wheatgrass juice is also advocated.
- Dinner time is where you will be more relaxed after all days work. A purred vegetable soup made up of pumpkin, carrot, celery should be incorporated as liquid cleansing diet.
- After an hour as a dessert, you can drink a banana shake or a strawberry shake as a refreshing liquid cleansing drink.
Detox Cleansing Diet Plan
You should repeat it daily for 2 to 3 days. It is recommended to follow liquid cleansing therapy twice in a year, in spring and fall.
Persons suffering from medical conditions such as diabetes, food allergy etc should not do liquid cleansing diet therapy.
In general before starting liquid cleanse, consult your physician.