Proteins are complex molecules comprised of amino acid. There are 20 different types of amino acids. Of which some are essential amino acids and others are non essential amino acids.
Essential amino acids are not formed in our body; they must be supplied in our diet. Due to their importance in various metabolism and sustenance of normal life, these amino acids are essential to human beings.
List Of Essential Amino Acids
Sources Of Essential Amino Acid (Food And Vegetables)
- Isolucine: seeds and soya beans, egg, meat, fish, lentils, almonds and cashewnuts.
- Lucine: fish, pulses, lentils.
- Lysine: potatoes, yeast, beans, meat, soy products, cheese, fish, eggs.
- Methionine: yogurt, lentils, meat, beans, dairy products, eggs, onion, garlic, fish.
- Phenylalanine: sesame seeds, tahini, nuts and beans, almonds, soya products, cheese.
- Thrionine: salmons, sardines, tuna fish, brown rice, beef, soy, liver, peanuts.
- Tryptophan: soy products, brown rice, cheese and cottage cheese, meat and beef.
- Valine: milk, cheese, mushrooms, grains, peanuts, soya food.
- Histidine : wheat, brown rice, rye.
- Tyrosine: pumpkin seeds, oats, wheat, avocados, bananas and eggs, salmon, tuna fish, meat, chicken, milk and yogurt, broccoli.
Research says, eating foods which are good sources of tyrosine will wake you up. Tyrosine produces brain chemicals dopamine and nor-epinephrine.Studies have shown that people tend to think faster, are more alert, feel more motivated and appear a lot more energetic when their brains produced larger amounts of these 2 chemicals.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid which is responsible for the production of hormone nor-epinephrine and a brain chemical called dopamine.
- Researches and clinical trials have disclosed that this amino acid is capable of battling the adverse effects of chronic stress, curing depression, irritability, despondency, and also managing some allergic reactions.
- Another important function of tyrosine is the production of thyroid hormones. The thyroid gland adds iodine to amino acid tyrosine to create thyroid hormones.