In recent times there is a fad to lose weight with a crash diet program. Cottage cheese crash diet is no exception. But it is also important to understand that such types of crash diet are not beneficial in long term. Rather at times they do more harm to our body than benefits.
Cottage Cheese Diet Plan
- Your breakfast will contain black tea, cottage cheese, 2 slice of bread and a grape fruit.
- At 10 AM, an egg, with green salads and few pieces of cottage cheese.
- Lunch: Cottage cheese with brown bread and a fresh fruit.
- At 3 PM, herbal tea without sugar and 50 gms of cottage cheese, with cucumber and tomatoes.
- Dinner: Salads and cottage cheese.
Cottage Cheese For Weight Loss
- Some people try cottage cheese crash diet program to achieve weight loss. This type of crash diet should be restricted for 2 to 4 days.
- 1000 to 1500 calories is what you require with a cottage cheese crash diet program.
- Cottage cheese contains high amount of protein. The protein present in cottage cheese helps to metabolize fats and amino acid burn the fats. It also helps to maintain a healthy immune system during the crash diet with cottage cheese.
- If at all you get fed up of cottage cheese in every serving from breakfast to dinner, you can enhance its flavor by adding cinnamon and artificial sweetener.
- As said before in some people cottage cheese crash diet may achieve the desired result. But occasionally it takes longer time to reduce weight and therefore you cannot vouch of losing weight with cottage cheese diet.
- The only healthy way to reduce weight is proper diet management which is sufficient in all nutrients, and exercise. Cottage cheese crash diet is not the solution for it.
Zone Diet Plan To Lose Weight
The basic principle of the zone diet is based on the relationship between insulin and the ratio of dietary fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- The zone diet proposes a ratio of 40 % carbohydrates, 30 % proteins, and 30 % fats.
- The diet is extremely popular with those wanting to lose weight.
- A diet designed according to the zone diet, provides 800 to 1200 calories per day.
- Protein intake is high for those following the diet, consumption of both, animal and plant sources are encouraged (lean meat, egg whites, legumes, lentils, and pulses).
- Refined carbohydrates are to be strictly avoided (white flour, white sugar, sweets, and desserts).
- Organ meats and egg yolks are discouraged.
- Foods containing saturated fats and trans-fats are completely discouraged. Red meat, and whole milk and its products are not a part of the diet. Consumption of mono-saturated fats such as olive oil is encouraged.
Adverse Effects Of Crash Diet
- Crash diets and sudden weight loss programs can have an adverse and deleterious effect on the bones, say experts from the University of Missouri and the University of Kansas.
- Clinical trials, state, during weight loss, old bones are broken down and new bones are formed, at a rapid rate. Simultaneously, bone density decreases, resulting in increased breakage and fragility.
- Studies advice, people, who plan to embark on a weight loss pills or diet, ought to incorporate high impact, weight bearing physical activity and exercise in to their program. Alongside, they must consume adequate amounts of calcium to improve bone health.