Rice milk is processed from rice. It is processed from brown rice and it has a great nutritional value. The sweetness in rice milk is due to its natural enzymatic process of converting carbohydrate into glucose.
Naturally extracted rice milk does not contain protein, cholesterol and lactose. It is a supplement for those who are intolerant to lactose present in dairy milk.
Benefits Of Rice Milk
- Rice milk can be used for cooking and baking.
- Due to its no fat content, it is suitable option for those obese persons, who want to lose weight.
- Benefit of rice milk in kidney complications is due to its low protein and fat content. Rice milk is easy to digest.
- Those who are allergic to soy milk and dairy milk should opt for rice milk.
- Rice milk is an alternative to beverages as there are no added preservatives and additives.
- As there is much of carbohydrate in rice milk, diabetics should consult their health care provider before drinking rice milk.
Rice Water Nutrition Facts And Benefits
Rice water is also used for many health benefits. The water is drained after the rice is boiled, and used for various purposes.
- Rice water is used to treat diarrhea.
- It contains starch which provides energy during dehydration.
- Rice water is easy to digest.
- Vitamins B1, B2, niacin, iron, all present in rice are also present in rice water.
- The starch present in rice water is useful in growth of useful bacteria in case of diarrhea.
Rice water is used in cases of skin inflammation and skin care.